The TR7000i Treadmill This treadmill is LifeSpan’s most advanced. This commercial treadmill is very user-friendly. durable components? Integration of iPad with 62-inch track And excellent Exercise options .
The product comes with generous commercial and residential warranties. LifeSpan Fitness Club members get unlimited personal workouts.
LIFESPAN TR7000I TREADMILL TREADMILL – KEY SPECS:
Star Rating: 4.7-stars
Motor: 3.5 HP
Incline: 0 to 15%
Running Area: 22″ x 62″
Top Speed: 12 MPH
Weight Capacity: 400 LBS
Dimensions: 80.5″ L x 33.25″ W x 61″ H
Built-In Programs: 17
What We Like:
– Program Variety: LifeSpan’s TR7000i Treadmill has two heart rate programs, two user designed programs, and 17 preset programmes (five for weight loss, five for healthy living, and seven for training sports). You can use each workout with three intensities and 15 incline levels. A LifeSpan Fitness Club membership is affordable and includes personalized workouts for your entire life.
– LifeSpan Fitness Club: You can export your treadmill data to the LifeSpan Fitness Club website via Bluetooth for graphing. You can keep track of your heart rate and calories burned.
– Motorized Incline: The TR7000i allows you to train at 15 angles with the motorized ramp. Inline training can be a great way to increase your metabolism and tone many muscle groups.
– Roomy Track: LifeSpan’s track measures 62″ x 22″. It is one of the largest on the market. The track is extra thick, multi-ply, and laid on 3-inch rollers to ensure its longevity. Training is less stressful with the help of shock absorbers on the reversible deck.
– Powerful motor: The TR7000i Treadmill’s 3.5 HP AC motor runs almost silently The motor is covered by a lifetime warranty for residential customers. Commercial customers receive a three year warranty.
– High Speed: The treadmill’s lowest setting, at.5 mph, is It tops out at 12 miles per hour.
– Heart Rate Monitors: Contact Grips for Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact grips are included. Wireless telemetry can also be used with the treadmill. The wireless chest strap can be purchased separately.
– Dual Speakers: Your favorite music, podcasts, or audio books can make exercising more enjoyable. You can enjoy high-fidelity audio by attaching your iPad to the treadmill console.
– Two USB ports: Two USB ports Two ports allow you to charge your iPhone and iPad simultaneously.
– High Capacity: The user weight limit for is 400 pounds
– Two Warranty Options: Resident customers receive lifetime warranties on the motor and frame, as well as a five-year parts guarantee and two years labor. Commercial customers receive 10 years warranty on the frame and three years for the motor. They also get two years for other parts and one year of labor.
What we don’t like
– No fan: LifeSpan forgot to mention that people need to cool down. The fan on this treadmill is missing.
– Large Size: This unit is 80.5 inches long x 33.25 inches wide. Other treadmills take up less space.
Although we don’t often give 5-star treadmill reviews, the LifeSpan TR7000i is a solid choice. This treadmill is ideal for runners and walkers who weigh between 400 and 600 pounds. The track is large and absorbs impact well. There are many workout options and the incline helps to shape muscles as fat melts away. The perfect perk is iPad integration for music or for transmitting exercise data.