With its extra-large track, the Landice L8 LTD Treadmill is one of our top picks. The L8 LTD (or “L8 Limited”) earns year after year our highest review score and the ‘Best Buy Award’ in the light commercial treadmill category. It comes with the best warranty package in the industry and is made in America. The Landice L8 LTD is a perfect fit for treadmill buyers in light commercial environments.
Landice offers two treadmills that can be used in light commercial settings: L7 LTD Treadmill and L8 LTD Treadmill. Although the two models are identical, the L8 LTD Treadmill has a larger workout area. It boasts a track surface that measures 22 inches wide by 63 inches long. This is one of the largest in the industry. These dimensions allow even the most large trainees to have ample elbow space and can run for long distances. The track’s default cushioning, which is five times more soft than grass, is also excellent. The new L8 LTD also features a maintenance-free treadbelt, a 4.0 HP motor and a 15% power inclines.
Every Landice cardio trainer comes with three options of consoles. Your Landice treadmill comes with a choice of three consoles. A tablet bracket and/or VESA D bracket can be added to any Landice cardio trainer. These brackets are capable of supporting a flat-screen or 19-inch television.
LANDICE L8 LTD TREADMILL – KEY SPECS:
Star Rating: 4.65-stars
Motor: 4 HP
Incline: 0 – 15%
Running Area: 22″ x 63″
Top Speed: 12 MPH
Weight Capacity: 500 LBS
Dimensions: 85″ L x 35″ W x 61″ H
Built-In Programs: Depends on console
What we Like:
– Track Size: The Landice LTD has a large running surface of 22” x 64”. Few treadmills offer this much space. It is large enough to support the stride of even the tallest athletes and long enough to accommodate trainees with additional girth.
– Power Incline: This track can tilt upto 15% to allow for incline training. The handlebars of Landice treadmills have incline buttons, as well as their control panels.
– Cushioning – Customers have two options for deck cushioning. VFX Shock Absorption is the default, and it is five times as absorbent as grass. This shock deflection will make trainees feel more comfortable and allow them to have greater endurance. Landice offers cushioning for orthopedic injuries that is seven times more absorbent than grassy paths.
– Motor: The Landice LTD houses a continuous duty motor of 4.0 HP. Smooth motion is possible from 0.5 to 12 miles per hour with the motor’s quiet operation.
– Bluetooth Connectivity – Bluetooth can connect to popular third-party providers such as Runkeeper, Map My Fitness and Strava. You get all of this and Wahoo’s integrated hardware that allows you to interact with third-party apps if you select the Achieve console.
– Control Panels: Three control panels are available for Landice treadmills.
+ The LCD window of the Pro Sports Control Panel features three motivational screens, five built-in programs, five user-definable programs, and 3 goal programs, including distance, calories, and time.
+ The Cardio Control Panel offers a wide range of pre-set workout programs and fitness tests. It offers all the benefits of the Pro Sports Control Panel plus $400 more
++ Storage of personal data for up to four users
++ Two extra motivational display screens
++ Two HIIT programmes
++ Three fitness tests, including one for Army, Firefighter and Balke
++ Two built-in, and two user-definable heart rate monitoring programs
+ The Achieve Control Panel is available for an additional $300 It takes things one step further. It offers all the Cardio Control Panel has to offer plus more:
++ 3 additional built-in programs
++ An additional user-defined program
++ Two additional user-defined heart rate monitoring software
– Optional Tech: This high-end treadmill is upgradeable in many ways. You can also add the Orthopedic Running Belt & Suspension for $500. The tablet bracket can be added for $149.99, or the VESA D bracket for $250. For $399, you can add extended handrails for increased safety and stability.
– Safety Features: Landice treadmills come with emergency stop buttons and lanyard-stop systems.
– High Capacity: This commercial-grade treadmill can support 500 pounds of user weight, which is far more than the 400-pound commercial standard.
– Excellent Warranty: Landice treadmill parts warranties are the best in the industry. All parts are covered for five years. Labor is also included for free for one year. This warranty is not valid if the machine’s use is less than five hours per day.
What we don’t like:
– Size Due to its large track, the Landice L8 LTD treadmill takes up a lot of space. The machine’s footprint measures 35 feet wide, 83ft long, and 61ft high. The L7 LTD is 35” in width, 76” in length, and 58 feet high.
Landice treadmills are well-designed and offer a variety of attractive extras. The new Landice L8 LTD, which is the best-selling model from a top brand, is a great choice for commercial gyms. It is easy to maintain for gym managers, and it appeals to almost any trainee. It is not recommended for home gyms but can be used in light commercial settings.