NordicTrack Commercial X32i incline trainers are the best. This is not the 12 to 15% incline that conventional treadmills offer. It can climb up to 40%, which is a bit rude but makes it an aggressive training unit. It works seamlessly with iFit. This unit is similar to all NordicTrack units. The machine now comes with a family membership for a year, according to the latest update. This treadmill has a 32-inch screen, making it the largest home treadmill. You can’t get a larger treadmill screen, and the interactive stylings of iFit workout packages make this the ultimate in immersive exercise technology.
This treadmill is a great choice, with a few minor drawbacks and some very advanced features. The real road experience this treadmill offers is what we love most about it. It’ll feel as if you’re outside running with every step. It’s a great option for people who combine treadmill running with outdoor runs, and want to make sure their progress doesn’t get in the way.
The NordicTrack Commercial X32i has an extra large HD touchscreen that allows you to follow along with your workouts even at high intensity levels. The treadmill has dual 3” AutoBreeze fans below the screen that offer four power levels. While rival units may have one fan at the bottom, only the NordicTrack Commercial X32i has four. The purchase of this treadmill includes a heart rate monitoring chest belt. These are more precise than the standard handgrips that you find on the rails. This unit is not foldable, so buyers should be aware of this fact in advance. It’s easy to set up and move around, unlike other units that fold. This treadmill is 462 lbs as it came in its box. Once assembled, it will require at least two people for transportation.
This treadmill is great for building strength. With a simple adjustment in your position on the treadmill, and the settings, it can be transformed into a sled pusher, allowing you to quickly build strength and burn calories.
This is great news for those looking to lose weight or build muscle.
What We Love:
- Solid incline capabilities: The treadmill can go up to 40% from a -6 incline. This is far superior to other treadmills. Higher incline levels mean less strain on joints and more calories burned per session. This is a win-win situation for both the user and the company. If you don’t enjoy running, then incline walking is a great way to stay in shape.
- Powerful Motor: The treadmill is equipped with a 4.25 horsepower continuous motor. This is exactly what you would expect from a treadmill of this price and level. The motor is durable and can withstand any type of use. It can also support multiple users at once without crashing.
- Improved Tech: The latest update brings a lot of new technology. This machine now has dual-band WiFi and improved graphics processing. It can also pair with Bluetooth headphones.
- Comfortable experience: NordicTrack prioritizes user comfort with the treadmill model. You get a standard-sized deck measuring 22 by 65 inches and a ReflexTM cushioning system. This cushioning system is designed to provide real cushioning support without compromising the feel of the model.
- Self-cooling: This treadmill’s self-cooling feature is also a great advantage. It will prevent the treadmill from overheating, and you can run for longer runs.
- Large Touchscreen: This touchscreen is 32 inches wide. This is almost like watching your workouts on TV. This is especially useful if you use Google Maps to take your runs all over the globe. You can now travel while still getting your exercise in.
- Multi-User Profile: This treadmill can store up to four users in its database. It is a great option for families.
- One-year iFit membership: You will also receive a one-year iFit membership, in addition to all the other programs offered by this machine. This membership, which is new for 2021, allows multiple accounts to be created in one household.
What we don’t like:
- Low weight capacity: This machine has a 300 lb. weight limit. The machine can only hold 300 lb. This is a relatively low price for a machine of higher caliber. If you are larger, you might want to consider a different machine. This doesn’t mean you have to weigh more than 300 pounds. A 200-pound user might consider a higher model, as they will likely feel it more stable as they run.
- No media shelf: This model has a large screen, so there isn’t room for an extra media shelf. Despite this, the screen and programming will not allow for a media shelf.
- Average at best warranty: Recent changes have caused NordicTrack’s warranties to drop below what we would like, especially considering the high cost of machines such as this one. This warranty covers the frame for 10 years, the parts for two years, and labor for one year. However, the price is higher than the average.
This is a great option for anyone who wants to get the most out of their workouts and needs some extra guidance. It has a large display and offers a comfortable user experience.
It has a powerful motor and four user profiles. This makes it a great option for families. It should last a long time.
You shouldn’t have any problems making this treadmill work in your life as long as you don’t become a bigger person.
What’s New for This Year
Every year, a few models are upgraded. There are many upgrades to models, including larger screens, motors that are stronger, and better tech. Sometimes, you may see two treadmills listed under the same manufacturer’s name. This is confusing enough for treadmill experts and new consumers. Here’s a quick overview of the new features on this latest treadmill.
New for 2021 (November 2020 Release)
- HD Touchscreen Updated: An improved processing speed and dual-band WiFi compatibility ensures a seamless experience while following along with live or streaming classes.
- New Mobile App: Now Available as a Mobile App for Your Smartphone.
- Quiet Drive Incline Technology: The X32i’s incline drivers are quieter and more efficient than ever and provide greater control over instructor-led classes. Quieter is always better, especially when you need to follow guidance/instruction.
- Bluetooth Upgrade: Before Bluetooth, you could pair your phone with your treadmill using Bluetooth. This allowed you to play your music while you work out. You can now pair your Bluetooth headphones with your treadmill so you can hear your instructor and not disturb the rest of the house.
- Expanded iFit offer: Previously, these treadmills came with an individual 1-year membership to iFit. But for 2021, these memberships can be upgraded to family memberships, which is perfect for families with multiple runners.
- Faster Processing: The treadmill features dual Wi-Fi connections of 2.4 GHz & GHz, along with the updated Android 9 OS. This gives you faster and more flexible options.
FAQS NORDICTRACK X32I
Can i watch netflix or tv on the nordictrack commercial X32I? (Looks like it’s only designed for ifit and has no HDMI)
The X32i doesn’t have an HDMI so if you want to watch other programming, you will need a screen with a different resolution.
How much does the nordictrack X32I weigh?
Once assembled, it weighs approximately 450 lbs.
Can i place the nordictrack X32I on a second floor of a house?
The biggest challenge would be to get it up the stairs with a combined weight of 450 lbs. It can be worked once it is there.
Is the nordictrack commercial X32I a quiet treadmill?
Yes, the 4.5 CHP motor runs very quietly. Although all treadmills can make some noise, this model should not be disruptive to roommates or relatives.
Does the nordictrack commercial X32I fold up?
This is not a folding treadmill.
How is nordictrack’s customer service?
Recently, we’ve received a lot of complaints regarding customer service from almost every company. This is mainly due to COVID-19 restrictions. The delays in shipping have caused delays around the globe and prevented customer service technicians from performing their normal tasks. While we wouldn’t call NordicTrack’s service poor, all of the service departments have struggled to keep up with demand over the past year.