Landice L7 is made in America and is a high-quality option that’s built for durability. It’s also the L8 largest home treadmill and comes with a lifetime parts guarantee. Landice treadmill frames are made of aircraft-grade aluminum and virtually indestructible. Although the L7’s 60-inch track may feel short for those over six feet, it is perfect for anyone. The is a good choice for long-legged runners. You can personalize your order by choosing from one of three console options. Also, you have the option to choose from various entertainment and handrail upgrades.
- US-made, 4.0 HP continuous duty motor
- Lifetime guarantee
- VFX Shock Absorption
- Non-folding, too big for certain settings
LANDICE L7 TREADMILL – KEY SPECS:
- Star Rating: 4.85-stars
- Motor: 4 HP
- Incline: 0 – 15%
- Running Area: 20″ x 60″
- Folding: No
- Top Speed: 12 MPH
- Weight Capacity: 400 LBS
- Dimensions: 76.5″ L x 35″ W x 60″ H
- Built-In Programs: Depends on console
Our team carefully researched all of the Landice products to ensure that our readers have the most up-to-date and accurate information. We reached out to customers and compared their feedback with the evaluations and ratings of end-users. We compared quality, availability, and cost to determine the best valuation.
LANDICE L7 Key Specifics
The amazing cushioning that Landice treadmills offer is a hidden benefit. L7 reduces impact on joints and tendon, which is a huge advantage for people with mobility and joint issues. This reduced impact will allow you to exercise more effectively, avoid injury, and increase your fitness. The power incline reduces impact, while also increasing calorie burn and targeting certain muscles. Maximum incline for the L7 is 15 percent
There are many indicators of great durability
Motor and Tread Belt To Stand The Test of Time
- The powerful 4.0 HP motor can support sprints of up to 12 mph. The L7 Club Treadmill belt has similar quality. It measures 20’x 60′ and features superior workmanship. This belt is maintenance-free and can last for many years. The belt is made up of four layers (other belts only have one or two), and travels on premium rollers. The deck can be reversible for added durability.
High Weight Capacity
- The L7 can support a user weight of 400 pounds
- Landice is the only treadmill manufacturer that offers lifetime warranty on both the frame and all parts. If you live within 60 miles from the nearest dealer, in-home labor is available for free during the first 12 months.
Choice of three quality soles
The fun part about buying a Landice console is selecting the right one. You have three options depending on your needs:
- Pro Sports Control Panel – This console is the most affordable and basic. The LCD screen allows users to access five preset workouts that they can personalize by speed, elevation, and time. Five custom-made workouts are also available. This control panel is not compatible with multiple user profiles.
- Cardio Control panel – This control panel is a great choice for people who are focused on heart rate and performance. It supports two preset heart rates and two user-programmed ones. There are also three other programs that can be used to customize the Cardio. The control panel features a 9-inch LCD window. The five programs included in the control panel allow up to four users to save data and statistics. It also has five programs that make it simple to do a great workout while on the go.
- Achieve Panel The Achieve console has the best workout programs. It offers three more programs than the Cardio option, as well as a user-definable program and two additional heart rate monitoring programs. The LCD screen measures 9 inches and is easy to clean.
You can choose from a variety of cushioning systems when you purchase the L7. The base price includes VFX shock absorption. It is five times more soft than grass and very comfortable. Orthodontic suspension is available for $300 more and provides seven times the cushioning as grass.
You can run on an inclined surface up to 15%, which offers challenging cardio and faster calorie burning.
Heart rate manitoring
All L7 models allow wireless heart rate monitoring and have built-in hand grip pulse sensors.
Standard included features
The Landice L7 treadmill is equipped with:
- Safety lanyard that can be used to stop the machine from falling
- USB port
- Bottle holder
- Notification for an emergency
Optional equipment can be added to your order during checkout.
- Television on a treadmill
- The bracket for tablet computers allows you to have a consistent screen on your treadmill, despite the constant digital tech advancements
- VESA-D bracket that can support a monitor up 19 inches
- Long safety bars (medical rails)
- Orthopedic cushioning
Who should buy landice l7 treatmentill?
The Landice product line is a great option if you have a lot of money and are willing to spend on a product that will last. The L7 model is especially suitable for:
- Runners less than six feet tall and less that 400 pounds
- Serious fitness enthusiasts
- Runners who have enough space to store a non-folding treadmill
The Landice L7 residential treadmill is a top-quality model. The treadmill is appealing in almost every category, which makes it well worth the extra cost. It comes with great basics, and it offers many appealing upgrades such as safety rails or entertainment options.
It is important to note that the L7 treadmill, which is non-folding, has a 35″ W x 76.5″ L x 60” H footprint, making it difficult for people with limited space. The L7 is a club-quality treadmill that weighs in at over 300 pounds. This means you won’t be able to easily move it around.
It is a great choice for anyone looking for a treadmill that will last a lifetime and top-notch value.
NEW FOR 2021
Technology is constantly changing. Landice is constantly making changes in order to stay ahead of the competition and provide their customers with the best products. Sometimes, they are forced to make changes due to acquisitions. Here are the most recent changes to the Landice L7 treadmill.
- March 8, 2021- Landice presents the new Landice Executive Console. This is the premium option for those who desire the best features.
- Executive Control Panel has been discontinued. Consumers now have two options for control panels.
- Pro-Trainer Control Panel has been discontinued.
- December 2018 – All assets, trademarks and intellectual property relating to the RunSocial (r) platform software platform were purchased by Nautilus and Landice has ceased integration with it.
Landice L7 Faqs
Where is the landice l7 manufactured?
Landice treadmills can be found in the USA.
Is the landice l7 quiet?
The best thing about investing in quality is that you get what your pay for. This is evident in the smooth running of the Landice L7 treadmill. It makes very little noise and is extremely sturdy.
How long will the landice l7 last?
Your Landice L7 treadmill will last for up to 30 years if it is maintained according to manufacturer’s instructions.
How do you lubricate a landice l7 treadmill?
Landice suggests using Slipcoat brand of lubricant. Apply it to the middle 10 inches on the deck. Do not apply any lubricant to the belt’s top. The user’s manual contains all the necessary instructions.
Should i keep the landice l7 on a mat?
You can prevent dust from building up under the treadmill or in the motor compartment by placing a mat on hard floors.