Life Fitness F3 Treadmills are a rare breed. The Life Fitness F3 Treadmill is a rare breed. It features high-quality engineering and excellent electronics. It also features FlexDeck shock absorption, which sets it apart from other folding treadmills. Life Fitness F3 includes a strong base and your choice of two consoles, “Go” or “Track”, as detailed below. The track is 55 inches long and the whole unit measures 78.5 x 34.5 x 34.5 feet.
The Go console, while being the simplest option, has all you need for effective training. There are twelve programs : three basic, two advanced and three goal-oriented, as well as five heartSync(tm). Two users can save a profile on the GO console to make it easy to get started quickly. A Quick Start button allows you to select your preferred settings for running, jogging, and walking.
The Track console builds on the great core of Go. It can be connected to other Android(tm), Apple(r), and Apple(r), devices that have workout apps. With the F3 Treadmill, you can access unlimited third-party workout apps! LF Connect allows you to access personalized workouts as well as real-time tracking of your workouts. Life Fitness Track is ideal for advanced trainees or anyone looking for more workout options.
LIFE FITNESS F3 TREADMILL – KEY SPECS:
- Star Rating: 4.85-stars
- Motor: 3.0 HP
- Incline: 0.5% to 12%
- Running Area: 55″ x 20″
- Folding: No
- Top Speed: 10 MPH
- Weight Capacity: 350 LBS
- Dimensions: 78.5″ L x 34.5″ W x 58.5″ H
- Built-In Programs: Track Console (16) and Go Console (12)
What We Like:
- High quality: When designing folding treadmills engineers often cut corners on features and components in order to save space and reduce weight. Life Fitness F3 is strong and very engaging. A five-year parts warranty gives you confidence. Foldable treadmills typically have shorter warranties.
- FlexDeck cushioning This Life Fitness treadmill can reduce shock by up to 30% compared with outdoor running surfaces. FlexDeck cushioning improves endurance and reduces the chance of injury.
- Incline The Life Fitness HTML3 has an incline that can vary from 0.5% up to 12%. Home treadmills have been equipped with incline settings of between 10% and 20%. These incline treadmills can significantly increase metabolic rate and improve muscle definition, compared to 0%. Few folding treadmills offer motorized inclines, and customers complain about their quick breakdowns.
- Energy smart: Don’t waste energy you don’t use. The F3 is intelligent about how much power it draws. The F3 will reduce its power draw if it is not being used but plugged in. The motor will also adjust to the user’s weight. The treadmill will not draw maximum power for most people.
- Console: Both F3 Treadmill Consoles have reading racks and accessory trays. They also come with dishwasher-friendly cup holders. What makes them different? The Life Fitness Go console is the most basic, but it’s a winner. The programming is easy to use and the Quick Start option makes it quick and simple. The 12 programs are a great combination. Five heartrate-controlled workouts are rare on any other folding treadmill. Because of its unlimited potential, the F3 Track Console is best suited for serious athletes. You can use 16 built-in workout programs and third-party apps. Connecting the treadmill console to LFConnect.com will provide additional benefits.
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitors available. The F3 can also monitor heart rate and control workouts. Many folding treadmills do not include contact heart rate monitoring. This is less accurate.
- Motor: Life fitness F3 treadmills run on quiet MagnaDrive ™ motors. Advanced technology adjusts output based on user weight. The motor is 3 HP and can withstand regular use. It also comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Warranty:The F3 console with Go or Track comes with a lifetime warranty for the frame and cushioning, a 10 year warranty on motor, a 5-year warranty for electrical and mechanical parts, as well as a year labor. This warranty package is only for US customers. Customers in other countries may have different warranties.
What we don’t like:
- Short track The track measures 55 feet in length. This is a typical length for a treadmill for walkers, but not enough for tall runners.
- Total size: This treadmill will need plenty of space when it’s not folded up. Its footprint of 78.5”x34.5” is too large.
The F3 Treadmill is an excellent choice for walkers and runners who are looking for a folding treadmill. It is a great folding treadmill, both in terms of durability and programming. Both consoles offer excellent workout support and cushioning. A treadmill with a longer track (60′) might be more suitable for taller people who want to run.
Read review: Top 8 Best Life Fitness Treadmills For Sale Reviews
Life Fitness F3 Faqs
Does the life fitness f3 have good cushioning?
FlexDeck Shock Absorption System is included in the Life Fitness F3. This system increases comfort and reduces joint and knee stress up to 30%
How much does the life fitness f3 weigh?
The Life Fitness F3 is 120 kg (264 lbs) in weight
Is this treadmill suitable for runners?
With its 3 horsepower MagnaDrive motor, this treadmill is perfect for runners. This treadmill is durable and warrantied for 10 years.
Is a 120-volt, 15-amp circuit sufficient for the life fitness f3 treadmill?
It is recommended that you use a 120-volt system with 20-amp. However, if a treadmill is using a 15-amp, ensure that it is the only one that uses that circuit. It is not sufficient to handle more than the lighter wire.