This Treadmill Could be For You If:
- You would like to exercise with an interactive, large screen
- You’d like to run scenic trails with iFit.
- A machine that has a slight decline and an incline is ideal.
- A machine should offer both upper and lower body exercises.
NordicTrack’s high-powered incline treadmill was named the X22i by its 22-inch-wide touch screen. This HD display allows for immersive training experiences and customized workout programming. You can use HD augmented reality to virtual tour the world using Google Street Views. Or, you can access iFit video workouts led by celebrity personal trainers from fitness studios all over the world. An interactive treadmill screen such as this is a great alternative to a personal trainer or gym membership. Nordictrack’s graphics processing capabilities have been updated and its WiFi connectivity has been upgraded to dual-band. This will ensure smooth streaming of any iFit training that you choose to follow.
The screen is only half of the machine. HD programming will not complete your workout, so the X22i offers plenty of options for users at all levels. The X22i can be set to an incline up to 40% , or a power tilt of 6%, just like all NordicTrack Incline trainers. Treadmill training is a great way to prepare for outdoor activities by strengthening your muscles and tone through a variety of incline or decline settings.
Weight loss is possible with inline training. You can lose five times as many calories by running or walking on an extreme incline. The track will adjust the incline to match the program or Google Street View workout that you are viewing on-screen. This keeps you busy while you burn calories.
The NordicTrack X22i is a cutting-edge treadmill that also offers 50 workout programs, dual AutoBreeze(tm), workout fans, and many other features. You can also use the X22i’s iFit Bluetooth chest belt to keep track of your workouts easily and comfortably.
The full price of the treadmill is $2,999 but there are often hundreds of dollars savings on incline trainers.
What We Love:
- Incline Training: The tilt range for the X22i incline deck is -6% to +40%, which is almost twice the range of standard treadmills. You can target specific muscle groups with each incline setting. Your muscles will be challenged in different ways by each setting. The X22i will also help you burn calorie at a faster rate (up to five times the usual rate). The X22i is a more gentle option than non-incline running or walking. It puts less strain on your joints, ligaments and tendons. This reduces the chance of strain and increases endurance.
- Quiet Running: The X221 has been consistently ranked among the most quiet units currently on the market.
- Integrated Sled Push: The treadmill comes with a push bar and sled grips so that users can put some drive into programming.
- 22-inch Touch Screen: The X22i’s 22-inch touch screen HD display is perfect for navigating outdoors and getting lost.
- Bluetooth Capability Updated: The previous generation machine allowed you to connect your smartphone to the treadmill using Bluetooth. This allowed you to stream your workout music through the speakers. NordicTrack now allows you to pair your Bluetooth headphones with the unit, so you can take instructor-led training sessions without disturbing the rest of the family.
- iFit: With a 22-inch screen, the X22i lets you see and clearly enjoy your 1-year free iFit membership. This advanced personal training technology allows you to access customized workouts in beautiful locations around the globe from the convenience of your treadmill. This membership has been upgraded to the 2021 model. It now allows for multiple user profiles.
- Workout Programs: The X22i also includes iFit and 50 pre-set workouts that can be used to reach your goals in the categories Calorie/Intensity, Speed, Calorie, Incline, Increase, Intensity, and Speed.
- Powerful motor: The X22i can be used for heavy-duty training and is powered by a self cooling 4.0 CHP motor. It can reach speeds of up to 12 mph.
- Wide Track This track measures 22 inches wide by 60 feet long. The X22i’s track is comparable to a standard club treadmill, which has a track that measures 20 inches wide by 60 inches long.
- Bluetooth Sound system: The X22i has Bluetooth audio capabilities and a 3-inch set of digitally amplified speaker. This allows you to stream your workout playlists, so you can stay motivated.
- Heart rate monitoring: NordicTrack Incline trainers offer two options for heartrate monitoring: handlebar sensors or an iFit Bluetooth wireless neck strap, which are both included in the purchase.
- High Capacity: The user’s weight limit is 300 pounds
- Easy Assembly: Inline trainers can be assembled very quickly. Assembling the trainer will take approximately half an hour.
What we don’t like:
- Full machine price: The X22i treadmill is NordicTrack’s second-most expensive, at $2,999. It would be prudent to wait until an online sale occurs for this model.
- Short Warranty: With the recent changes made by NordicTrack, warranties across all products have been reduced to 10 years for frames, 2 year parts and electronics and 1 year labor. This is disappointing as it doesn’t compare to their competitors.
- Cushioning: The cushioning on incline treadmills isn’t adjustable unlike the cushioning on Commercial Series NordicTrack models that are specifically for runners.
The new X22i offers everything: great electronics, high power, and serious incline/decline. The X22i Incline Trainer is a popular luxury treadmill that offers an immersive workout. Highlights include a steep incline and a powerful motor. This treadmill is a top-rated model.
For some, however, the price tag is too high. The only problem with this machine is its high price. The X11i is a reasonable alternative that sells for around $1,000 less. Although it has similar specs, the screen is 10 inches smaller than 22 inches.
What’s New for This Year
Every year, a few models are upgraded. There are many upgrades to models, including larger screens, motors that are stronger, and better tech. Sometimes, you may see two treadmills listed under the same manufacturer’s name. This is confusing enough for treadmill experts and new consumers. Here’s a quick overview of the new features on this latest treadmill.
New for 2021 (November 2020 Release)
- HD Touchscreen Updated: More seamless video experiences when watching live or streaming classes will be possible with the updated processor and dual-band WiFi compatibility.
- New Mobile App: Now Available as a Mobile App for Your Smartphone.
- Quiet Drive Incline Technology: The 1750’s incline drivers are quieter and more efficient than ever and provide greater control for instructor-led classes. Quieter is always better, especially when you need to follow guidance/instruction.
- Bluetooth Upgrade: Before Bluetooth, you could pair your phone with your treadmill using Bluetooth. This allowed you to play your music while you work out. You can now pair your Bluetooth headphones with your treadmill so you can hear your instructor and not disturb the rest of the house.
- Expanded iFit offer: Previously, these treadmills came with an individual 1-year membership to iFit. But for 2021, these memberships can be upgraded to family memberships, which is perfect for families with multiple runners.
- Integrated Sled push: A new feature to the treadmill’s is the built-in pushbar. This allows you to set the machine at 1 mph and then drive through the program. This is a great cardio and strength move that incorporates the upper body into what would otherwise be a lower-body dominant machine.
FAQS NORDICTRACK X22I
Does the nordictrack X22i fold up?
The NordicTrack X22i is not foldable. It measures 70.2 inches in length, 39.6 inches wide, and 71.6 inches high.
How much does the nordictrack X22i weigh?
The X22i is 397 lbs. The X22i’s user weight limit is 300 lbs.
Where should i buy the nordictrack X22i?
NordicTrack is the best option for buying your treadmill online, as it offers discounts, delivery and consumer protections.