It was amazing to discover that an exercise machine can give you the feeling of floating on the air. The NordicTrack® Freestrider’s ultra-smooth motion beats all other training (gross) These fitness devices reduce the repetitive impact of running or walking that can wear down joints. While the FS7i is compatible with Bluetooth for MP3 motivation, other than that, the popular fitness machine remains virtually unchanged from its previous versions. There’s no need to fix something that isn’t broken. You won’t be disappointed if you find an older model at a lower price.
The Freestrider’s key feature is its 32-inch stride length that can accommodate any weight. The machine can be used as an elliptical trainer and a stairstepper all in one. This machine can adjust to any body size, up to 375 lbs. It is therefore a great choice for trainers with different needs. The FS7i also features a 7-inch HD touchscreen, power incline and an iFit Coach link.
NORDICTRACK FREESTRIDE TRAINER FS7I TREADMILL – KEY SPECS:
- Star Rating: 4.9-stars
- Motor: n/a
- Incline: 0-10%
- Running Area: n/a
- Folding: No
- Top Speed: n/a
- Weight Capacity: 375 LBS
- Dimensions: 58.5″ L x 29.5″ W x 74″ H
- Built-In Programs: 35
What We Like:
The innovative FS7i has earned quite the following. These are the specifications that made the FS7i a hit.
- Low Impact The FreeStrider /FS7i treadmill is an excellent alternative for those who want a vigorous workout but don’t have to put too much strain on their knees.
- A Three in One Machine The Freestrider can do the job of three fitness machines, an elliptical and a stairclimber. The console has stride controls on the console and handlebars that allow you to change your muscle focus mid-workout.
- Long Stride – The FreeStrider FS7i can accommodate a maximum 32 inch stride and nearly twice the stride as a traditional elliptical. This elliptical trainer can be used by people with long legs, similar to a running treadmill but without landing as much. It is also suitable for shorter trainees.
- Power Incline – The FS7i’s power incline can be used to help you sculpt muscles and simulate outdoor exercise.
- Cushioned Foot Pedals: Cushioning enhances an already comfortable machine design. Cushioned pedals offer more endurance than standard pedals.
- Moving Handlebars – This treadmill alternative allows you to do a complete workout in just one session.
- Preset Workout Programs – 35 programs offer a wide range of workout options. They include 24 resistance levels, incline ranges from zero to 10%, and a variety of resistance levels.
- iFit Coach enabled: This web-enabled console comes with the iFit Coach App and offers unlimited workout options. You can virtually hike any route on the planet using Google Maps. The Coach offers HD video workouts with personal trainers and automatic statistics tracking. Every iFit subscription comes with a free iFit Vue, a wearable device.
- Bluetooth Audio – Freestrider’s offer Bluetooth connections for MP3 gamers, replacing the old plug-in port.
- Water Bottle Holder – Stay hydrated with an integrated water bottle holder.
- High Weight Capacity The NordicTrack FS7i can support up to 375 lbs.
- Compact Size This trainer is smaller than a standard treadmill or rear-drive elliptical. Dimensions: 58.5″ L x 29.5″ W x 74″.
- Transport wheels: Pop out wheels make it easy to move this home-fitness machine around your space.
What we don’t like:
- Resistance – This flywheel weighs 20 pounds and is ideal for those who are new to elliptical training. People with more experience will grow out of this trainer very quickly.
- Price The FS7i is a three-in-1 trainer that costs more than the average home treadmill.
- Short WarrantyWith the recent changes made by NordicTrack, warranties across all products have been reduced to 10 years for frames, 2 year parts and electronics and 1 year labor. This is disappointing as it doesn’t compare to their competitors.
The NordicTrack FS7i makes a great choice for cardio exercise or introductory cross-training. This machine can be used as an elliptical, treadmill, or stairclimber. This machine is not affordable for everyone. It’s actually quite affordable, considering you are buying three machines. It’s basically a home gym in one box.
Nordictrack Freestride Trainer FS7i FAQs
- How do i use the nordictrack freestride trainer fs7i?
NordicTrack Freestride is a multi-functional trainer that can be used as a treadmill, an elliptical and stairclimber. For a demonstration, see the video below.
- How much does the nordictrack freestride trainer fs7i weigh?
The machine is 320 lbs in weight. The machine can support a maximum weight of 375 pounds.
- Is assembly required for the nordictrack freestride trainer fs7i?
Yes, it is necessary to put together the product. This can be done by one or two individuals. NordicTrack also offers home assembly for an additional fee.