The ProForm Pro 2000 is the best option for a trainer-led experience in your own home. The ProForm Pro 2000 is a popular choice because it offers a wide range of exciting workouts that will keep you engaged and motivated. This allows you to achieve your goals without having to plan. To see our ProForm Pro 2000 review, you can read our full ProForm Pro 2000 review.
- Display The ProForm Pro 2000’s 10-inch HD touchscreen can display your stats such as mileage, speed, estimated calories burned, heart rate and time spent exercising. You can also access hundreds of trainer-led videos via both your iFit subscription and the onboard options.
- Workout Programmes The ProForm Pro 2000 comes with an iFit-enabled one-year membership. Google Maps allows you to explore terrains all over the globe. The programs automatically adjust to the incline or decline settings, and speed up to match resistance in the outdoor environment.
- iFit Offers New Workouts. Based on your patterns, iFit tracks your progress and creates progressive plans to help your achieve your goals.
- Track Size for Tall Runners The track of the ProForm Pro Treadmill series is 60 inches in length and 20 inches in width. Standard residential treadmills measure approximately 55 inches in length.
- High Durability: The rear belt Precision-Balanced Rollers on the ProForm Pro 2000 measure 1.91 inches in diameter. This helps reduce wear on the track.
- The Cushioning Reduces the Impact on Your Joints.
- Decline: With a generous 3-12% decline and incline, you can vary the resistance to your workout while targeting different muscle groups. Outdoor runners will also benefit from the decline, which closely mimics actual topography through iFit.
- Motor – It is equipped with a 3.25 CHP MachZ commercial motor that’s powerful enough for a running treadmill.
- Media-Friendly The ProForm Pro 2000 displays have 2-inch Bluetooth speakers that can be used with compatible smartphones and other players.
- Foldable – The space-saving and easy lift assist technology make it simple to lift and push the deck vertically and out of the way.
- Warranty:ProForm offers 10 years warranty on the motor and frame, as well as two-year parts and labor warranties.
- The Fan Is Too Noisy: There are complaints about the fan being too loud.
- The 10″ Screen is Too Small for Some: For some people, especially those with vision impairments, the screen is too small. If you require something larger, the tablet holder is a great option.
PROFORM SMART PRO 2000 TREADMILL – KEY SPECS:
- Star Rating: 4.8-stars
- Motor: 3.5 HP
- Incline: -3-15%
- Running Area: 20″ x 60″
- Folding: Yes
- Top Speed: 0-12 MPH
- Weight Capacity: 300 LBS
- Dimensions: 79″ L x 39.15″ W x 71.4″ H
- Built-In Programs: 50
We aim to give you the best treadmill for you. This review was written and researched by a NASM-certified personal and group trainer who is well-versed on fitness equipment. The review included factors such as the features offered, overall quality, and feedback received from other users to provide a comprehensive overview.
WHAT TO LOOOK FOR IN A PROFORM TREADMILL
ProForm Pro 2000 includes a family membership to iFit for one year. This allows you to access high-definition videos and live trainers from all over the world, as well as remote guidance by a trainer. The machine is compatible with Google Maps and the iFit Coach app. You can virtually run on different terrains around the world, thanks to the HD display. You have plenty of options to challenge your fitness level and keep your workouts exciting.
The treadmill’s incline is controlled by the apps and workouts. It automatically shifts to match the resistance levels or elevations of virtual iFit terrains. For those who run outdoors, or train for an outdoor race, the incline/decline feel very real.
The 60×20-inch track is spacious and provides a more enjoyable workout than the 55-inch residential treadmill. ReBound Pro Cushioning is built into the tracks to limit the impact on the knees and joints. This is vital for regular and serious runners.
This treadmill is suitable for runners, walkers, and joggers alike thanks to its 3.25 CHP MachZ motor. The machine can go from 0 to 12 MPH. You can burn more calories by synchronizing your speed and resistance levels.
Capacity for weight
ProForm Pro 2000 supports weights up to 300 lbs.
ProForm offers a good 10-year guarantee for the frame, two-years for parts and one-year for labor.
- Accessible heart rate sensor
- Tablet holder
- Audio auxiliary port, dual 2-inch speakers and two 2-inch speakers
- For easy storage, foldable
ProForm’s ProForm Pro 2000 machine is the entry-level model in its top-tier line. It’s ideal for those who are looking for high quality and low prices. Over the years, the 2000 has earned a solid reputation. The new upgrades keep it relevant. This option is ideal for those with a mid-range budget and who want to have the guidance of a professional trainer at an affordable price.
NEW FOR 2021
- New, full color, HD touchscreen replaces dual-color (non-touch-screen) console
- A new pivoting tablet holder gives you versatility in entertainment
- You can use iFit coach to get professional-quality personal training and coaching in the comfort of your own home
PROFORM SMART PRO 2000 FAQS
Do you need an ifit subscription to use the proform smart pro 2000?
The ProForm Smart Pro 2000 does not require an iFit subscription. You can still use the treadmill in manual mode after your free iFit trial ends.
How much does the proform smart pro 2000 weigh?
The product weighs in at 310 lbs. The treadmill can support 300 lbs.
Does the proform smart pro 2000 have a fan?
Yes, the ProForm Smart Pro 2000 has a CoolAire fan. There are 2 speeds available for the fan.
Is the proform 2000 bluetooth-compatible?
Yes, the ProForm Pro 2000 has a dock to hold your tablet and two-inch Bluetooth speakers.
How long will the proform pro 2000 last?
Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and you will be able to use your product for 7-12 years, with an average of 10 years.
Is proform’s customer service reliable?
ProForm’s online chat was extremely responsive to my needs. Remember that representatives are motivated by commission and can push you to buy.
Is it easy to assemble the proform pro 2000 treadmill?
Although assembly is simple, the pieces can be quite heavy so it’s a good idea to have someone help you.