ProForm’s Thinline Pro is a great choice for offices. Proform has , a Standard, and a Pro Thinline Treadmill Desk. The 3HP motor can be folded up to save space. This treadmill is great for workouts and can be used as a home treadmill for walking. The track isn’t particularly cushioned for runners, however.
The unit also includes 40 workout apps and targeted coaching. These apps offer plenty of variety, with a top speed of 12 MPH, a 12% incline, and a 3% decrease.
Although iFit is more expensive, it’s a popular option. Using iFit(r), interactive technology allows you to chart routes using Google Maps(tm). These routes can be walked or run on your desk treadmill, and it will adjust to match the terrain. Virtual personal training can be accessed by celebrity trainers. You can download as many workouts as your heart desires.
The Thinline Pro is a popular addition for modern offices because of its engaging features and long warranty.
PROFORM THINLINE PRO TREADMILL DESK TREADMILL – KEY SPECS:
- Star Rating: 4.5-stars
- Motor: 3.0 HP
- Incline: -3 to 15%
- Running Area: 22″ x 60″
- Folding: Yes
- Top Speed: 12 MPH
- Weight Capacity: 300 LBS
- Dimensions: 54.9″ L x 80.6″ W x 35″ H
- Built-In Programs: 40
What We Like:
- No assembly required: Yes, that’s right! It is rare that a treadmill arrives ready to use immediately upon its arrival. Simply unpack the product, and you can get on with your workout.
- Adjustable This treadmill desk can be used comfortably by almost any adult. The Thinline Pro’s work area can be moved up and down a full 14 inches. You can also place a tablet computer on the treadmill or close the tablet holding space to create a work surface for your laptop.
- IFit: the (r) technology can be used without purchasing an iFit Module. (This is not true for older ProForm treadmills.) iFit virtually takes you around the globe when you create a route using the console’s web browser. The ProForm Thinline Pro simulates every hill, dip and turn by tapping into Google Maps ™. You can also access unlimited workouts by celebrity trainers, track your progress via Google Maps(tm), and view a scenic coastline route via high-definition video.
- Incline and decline: It would be great if every treadmill had an incline or decline. ProForm Thinline Pro Desk Treadmill features a 12% incline, and a 3% decline. You may be able to stimulate and define muscles you never knew you had. Moving around on a changing terrain can increase your metabolic rate. Jillian Michaels, a celebrity trainer, can provide excellent incline training exercises for trainees with iFit memberships.
- Cooling fan Although it may not seem like a significant factor, it can make a huge difference in endurance. ProForm’s CoolAire fan is adjustable to different speeds, or can be turned off if desired.
- Motor: This 3.0 HP Mach Z(tm), Commercial Plus Motor provides more than enough power to perform interval training, speed-training or endurance training.
- Size The Thinline Pro is discreet. It folds down to a mere 12 inches thick. The track measures 60 inches in length and 22 inches wide. It covers a greater area than regular treadmill tracks.
- Safety feature: It’s a good idea to keep curious pets, children, and your own human fallibility in mind when purchasing a treadmill. Only a safety key can be used to activate the ProForm treadmill desk. To help trainees stay safe, you can use the safety key with a lanyard so that the machine will turn off if it is slipped on.
- Warranty: The Thinline treadmill table is covered by a lifetime frame and motor warranty as well as a five-year parts and labor warranty.
What we don’t like:
- Small track rollers: Track rolling wheels are slightly smaller than the average at 1.9 inches in diameter. This would be expected to cause relatively little wear on the track… However, desk treadmills aren’t usually as strenuous as other types.
- Dual grip heart rate monitor: Pro desk treadmill comes with a dual grip heart-rate monitor. The sensors can be gripped to give you a reading, which is ideal for helping trainees stay in their training zone. Problem is, grip heart rate monitors don’t provide as precise readings as wireless monitors.
- Cushioning – This unit has sufficient cushioning for walking. This is not the best option for running.
We are impressed with the ProForm Thinline Pro. It is also a great compact treadmill that can be used in a home. It’s not the best option for runners. Runners should look for treadmills that absorb more shock, but overall we give it 4.5 stars.