Sole Fitness calls their F85 “The Best Folding Treadmill on the Planet.” This top-of-the line folding treadmill is a huge hit year after year. The F85 has all the features a serious runner/power walker would need for indoor training, including a powerful motor and a large workout area, great cushioning, an automatic incline, and great cushioning.
The F85 Sole folding treadmill is the most technologically advanced. The F85 features a 10.1 inch graphic workout display, a tablet holder and a Bluetooth connection. This allows a tablet to be used as a workout monitor and wirelessly share data with other users. The Sole F85 is a best-in-class motor warranty and five-years parts and electronics warranties.
SOLE F85 TREADMILL – KEY SPECS:
- Star Rating: 4.9-stars
- Motor: 4.0 HP
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Running Area: 22″ x 60″
- Folding: Yes
- Top Speed: 12 MPH
- Weight Capacity: 400 LBS
- Dimensions: 82″ L x 37″ W x 66″ H
- Built-In Programs: 6 built-in, 12 custom templates you can save
What We Like:
- High quality parts The Sole F85 folding treadmill is the highest quality. It’s modeled after the Sole treadmill that was used in elite hotels and is capable of providing cardio training for home gyms for many years.
- Motor The Single F85 is equipped with a quiet, 4.0-HP motor that supports sprints up to 12 mph. It can also support a maximum user weight (400 pounds)
- Track: All-Sole treadmills come with two-ply tracks, which require very little maintenance. At 2.75 inches, the F85 has the largest track rollers in industry. This allows for quiet operation and long-lasting machines.
- Deck: CushionFlex Wisper Deck technology can reduce joint impacts by up to 40% when compared to outdoor training surfaces. This deck also offers a greater impact reduction than many other fitness brands. Sole’s top treadmill deck cushions the impact of running and muffles the sound to make it more home-friendly.
- Incline This track features 30 levels of inclines, with a maximum grade of 15%.
- Console: Workout information is displayed on a 10.1 inch screen with a graphic display and white background. There are six pre-made programs and 12 templates that can be customized to help with cardio training, weight loss and muscle toning. For quick-start convenience, two users can save their profiles and create customized programs.
- Preloaded apps: Netflix. YouTube. ESPN. CBC News. NBC News. CNN News.
- Foldable The F85 treadmill can be folded quickly to save space. Hydraulic assist makes folding easy, while soft-drop technology makes it easy to unfold. The treadmill can be locked in both positions for safety.
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: The F85’s wireless heart rate monitor has been proven to be 99.9% accurate. It can calculate target heart rate based upon age, gender, or other variables. Also included are touch pulse sensors.
- Quiet motor The Sole F85 has a quiet motor. The machine is actually louder than your feet striking the running surface.
- Warranty: These are the best warranties in the industry. The new F85 comes with a lifetime warranty on its frame, motor, deck, and motor. Customers get a 5-year warranty on electronics, parts, and 2 years of labor in-home.
What we don’t like:
- Limited programming: All foldable Sole Treadmills only have six workout programs and 12 templates that you can save
- Size Although the treadmill folds, it doesn’t save much space when folded. It measures 80 inches in length.
- Siderails for stability: Some runners may not like the handrails that are provided for stability.
- Unsatisfactory Customer Service:There is no chat option and the email response time is slow, if any.
It is highly recommended to use sole treadmills. The buyers get excellent customer service and peace of mind when they purchase quality equipment. This model is the most advanced, and Sole doesn’t exaggerate when they say it’s the best folding treadmill in the world. However, cardio training does not require 4.0 CHP. Many customers would be happy with or the less expensive F80. It all depends upon your workout goals and budget.
NEW FOR 2021
- 10.1” TFT-LCD touch panel + Android system
- Mirroring capability for WiFi Phones and Tablets
- 7 new fitness tests and 12 custom workouts
- Seven pre-loaded apps are: Netflix, YouTube and ESPN.
SOLE F85 FAQS
What is the difference between the sole f80 and f85?
The Sole F85’s motor is 4.0 CHP more powerful than the Sole F80’s motor of 3.5 CHP. The Sole F85 has a 400-pound weight limit, while the Sole F80 can hold 375 pounds.
How do you fold the sole f85 treadmill?
The Sole F85 features a folding deck you can raise and lock into place. To pull down, there is a lever to release the deck. A demonstration can be seen in the video above.
How much does the sole f85 weigh?
The Sole F85 is 301 lbs. The Sole F85 can support up to 400 pounds of user weight