Since more than twenty years, Sole Fitness has been making top-quality treadmills for commercial and residential settings. The Sole TT8 Light Commercial is their most popular treadmill model and has one of the highest reviews scores. This cardio trainer is reliable enough to be used in shared offices and hotels. It’s also affordable for those with lower home fitness budgets. The latest version launched with a $2499 online price, which includes delivery. The treadmill comes with both residential and light commercial warranties.
Named after its 22-inch wide tread track, the Sole TT8 treadmill. This extra-wide track is 60 inches long and allows runners to run freely, without having to constantly focus on their position on a treadmill. The TT8 also supports uphill running on Sole treadmills. The incline range for the entire machine is between -6% and 15%. The console also has convenient incline controls built into the handrests. It is worth noting that the TT8 treadmill track has four layers of material with 3-inch crowned rollings. This ensures years of trouble-free performance.
Bluetooth integration allows for Sole treadmills to be used with the Sole Fitness app. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and can be used to connect with FitBit and MyFitnessPal so that trainees can keep track of their workouts in one place. The Sole Fitness app allows trainees to use their mobile devices as the treadmill control centre. It can be used to make workout selections and then send them to the background. Other apps that allow for multitasking, entertainment, workouts, or multitasking can also be used to help you get more exercise done. The tablet holder is also equipped with Bluetooth speakers and a USB charging port.
The Sole TT8 does not fold. While this is a positive thing in terms overall structure and quality, it may not be the best fit for someone who needs to move their treadmill often or lives in a smaller space. A compact treadmill might be better.
SOLE TT8 TREADMILL – KEY SPECS:
- Star Rating: 4.75-stars
- Motor: 4.0 HP
- Incline: -6 to 15%
- Running Area: 22″ x 60″
- Folding: No
- Top Speed: 12 MPH
- Weight Capacity: 400 LBS
- Dimensions: 82″ L x 36″ W x 58″ H
- Built-In Programs: 10
What We Like:
- High quality parts Sole’s roots are in light commercial treadmill manufacturing. The treadmill’s strong motor, thick belt, and commercial deck are designed to withstand regular use for a lifetime. Unlike most treadmills with two-inch rollers that are used for friction, the TT8 has three-inch rollers. These increase the contact area, reduce friction and extend the life of the belt and motor.
- Track size The Sole TT8’s extra-wide track is the reason it was named. TT stands for “twenty two” inches. To accommodate long running strides, the track measures 60 inches. This track is larger than any other brand, including Sole Fitness.
- Track quality To reduce maintenance, the tread track is self-lubricating. The TT8 tracks have four layers, whereas cheaper tread tracks only come in single ply. This combination is strong, resists overstretching and prevents static electricity buildup.
- Low Step Up Height: At eight inches, users can easily and safely get on and off the treadmill.
- Motor: This quiet, commercial-grade 4.0 CHP motor powers the Sole TT8 Treadmill. It comes with a lifetime warranty. This motor can reach speeds of 12 mph when used for interval and sprint training.
- Decline and Incline: This track offers 30 levels of inclines with a maximum grade of 15% to increase calories and challenge the heart. It can also decline up to 6%.
- Convenient Arm Buttons – Both speed and incline can easily be adjusted with arm buttons. This feature is only available on a few models currently on the market.
- Deck: Sole’s CushionFlex Whisper deck technology can reduce joint impacts by up to 40% when compared to outdoor running surfaces. The deck is also reversible and reduces noise from exercise impact.
- High capacity: This light commercial treadmill can support a maximum weight of 400 pounds.
- Large screen: Exercise data can be displayed on a 10.1 inch screen using Sole’s most advanced graphics display. You can also view your progress on your smartphone or tablet.
- Preset Workouts – Ten programs, including manual mode and user-designed workouts, are available for cardio training and weight loss. You can save your custom routines and create profiles for two users.
- Audio The Sole TT8 comes with built-in speakers that can play your music and can be connected via Bluetooth.
- Warranty: Sole Fitness is the leader in treadmill sales with its warranties. The Sole TT8 Light Commercial Treadmill comes with lifetime protection for the motor, frame and deck. This warranty is available in both light commercial and home settings. Residential warranty includes five years of parts coverage, and two years in-home labor. The light commercial warranty covers three years for parts and one-year on-site labor.
- Storage: The TT8 comes with two tablet/phone holders, three pockets and a central storage tray.
- Additionals: This includes an integrated tablet holder and Bluetooth audio speakers.
- Responsive Customer Services- Although there is no chat, customer service can be reached via email or phone.
What we don’t like:
- Large footprint: The Sole TT8’s 36-inch by 82 inch deck requires a dedicated space for workouts. The Sole TT8 is about the same size as a standard treadmill in a health club, so it might not be suitable for home use.
- Low-powered Fans: While the dual fan function is very nice, it does not provide the same level of airflow as you would expect.
Sole treadmills They are durable and come with generous warranties. The TT8 Light Commercial Treadmill can be used in office parks and other commercial gyms. It could be used for several generations in a home gym. However, residential buyers could still spend less for a Sole that is lower in price such as The F80 Or F85 You will be equally satisfied.
SOLE TT8 FAQs
How long does it take to assemble the sole tt8 treadmill?
Instructions are simple to follow and the hardware kit includes everything you need for your TT8 to be up and running. The Sole TT8 treadmill is assembled in three hours.
Is it difficult to move the sole tt8 treadmill?
The Sole TT8 treadmill’s non-folding design makes it a bit more difficult to move. Depending on the width of your doorway, furniture sliders may be useful for moving between rooms. You will need to disassemble the furniture and reassemble it in the new place. Allow yourself plenty of time and make sure you have someone to assist you.